Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I Am Valuable: Part II



       A person who knows his or her worth also understands that he or she is indeed a valuable person. There will always be someone to dismiss the work that God has given unto you to perform. In these situations, remember Who created you: God, not man or "the big bang theory". You are fearfully and wonderfully made [Psalm 139:14]. I must honestly admit that there were days when I have completely felt lost...as if I had literally lost a piece of who I was created to be. I allowed foolishness to consume me to the point of being totally infuriated with situations in my life. I was a mess during those times. But, God's hands are the strongest, greatest, and most caring hands that I have EVER encountered. He has a heart that holds the sweetest touch of love and forgiveness. I thank Him for reminding me of who I am in Him.

       Many of us have not embraced the fact that each and every person in this world has more to offer than just a mere title or monetary worth. Now, I want you to understand that I see nothing wrong with being called Professor John Doe or the fact that you may have 20 million dollars to your name...as long as you are in the will of God. I hate being out of the will of God and I know just how much of a "left turn at Albuquerque" was made once I looked up and saw the mess I had created. Thank God that we can learn from our foolishness and take on the righteousness of God. Following Him places things back into the correct perspective and we begin to feel our self-worth grow again. As I stated in another article, I am valuable to someone. I should treat myself as a valuable person on a daily basis, no matter what storms I have to face. When I feel as if I cannot make it, God displays His glorious strength and reminds me of His will being the right way. We were all created with a beautiful purpose in mind, not as diamonds to be put on blast like a "trophy" or for us to lay idle. We are better than that. We have great worth in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment