Friday, January 30, 2015

What Are You Dishing Out?



       I learned a very important principle about operating in the ministry of God from a woman back in college. She spoke clearly one night while I was in choir rehearsal and said something along the lines of the following:

"What you take in and entertain during the week is what you will feed to the people when you open your mouth to sing.
Imagine a plate that you have filled with sin during the week and then serving it to those whom you are trying to minister to.
Your 'worship and praise' is tainting the people, not building them up."

       My prayer is to always minister to people with a clean heart, or know when to sit down and be ministered to when I need growth in any specific area of my spiritual walk with Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment